- clean the house
- finish your reading list. or start.
- learn something new or pick up a new (indoor) activity
- plan your day
- play videogames
- keep up with your Duolingo lessons. make that owl happy.
- sort your old clothes
- do a fashion show only for yourself. take lots of pictures!
- exercise! plenty of videos on youtube. no excuses.
- treat yourself. cook a nice meal, light a candle, wear a dress, open up a bottle of wine, listen to music, take a hot bath. make it an event for yourself. You deserve the best, baby!
- try that crazy beauty trick you always wanted to. no one will see your face mask and the tin foil wraps in your hair anyway 🙂
- do a movie marathon. personal recommendation: The Lord of the Rings. obviously.
- watch old classics, like Casablanca, Psycho or The Godfather
- write a short story
- draw something
- do that DIY trick you saved as a bookmark… probably 2 years ago.
- look through old photos and let’s get nostalgic
- write a letter to your future self
- plan a future trip
- make a vision board
- redecorate your living space
- do sit-ups and push-ups every day
- update your CV
- meal prep for the next week
- make a list of your goals and achievements
- get ahead on studying
- browse Pinterest and get some inspiration
- write a love letter for your partner
- make a playlist on Spotify. sing and dance in your living room
- call someone you haven’t called in a while
+1 build a pillow fort
This was my personal resolution for my time in isolation. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
If you liked it pin it for later! All the love,